Short business classes in the heart of Amsterdam
- How to make the best of your freelance first year
- Transformative leadership
- How to write a business plan – Creative
What sets our IC Shorts apart?
Enquire now for more information about the courses, available dates and prices without any obligations.
We will contact you within 1-2 days.
Beginner – Master
April – Sep 2024
How to write a business plan for creatives
- Understanding the importance of different roles in setting up a (small) company
- Developing a business concept based on USP’s
- Able to describe target groups using persona’s
- Developing a marketing mix (product, prices, place, promotion)
- Able to support the business plan with a basic financial calculation
- Able to present a structured business model
- Commercial thinking
- Financial calculation
Experienced entrepreneur teacher
Drs ing. MSc Wouter van Dijk has years of experience in International management, sales & marketing, production, finance and trading. Our experienced teacher has the skills and know-how to help you succeed. With their real-world experience, they can provide practical insights and tips that you won’t find in any textbook.
What do the students say about us?
“marketing mix explanation. effective, concise and clear”
“It was an enjoyable experience that helped to explore a new field and culture of another country “
“Useful and important step for self improvement “
Mixing business with pleasure
In the evening there is also time to have fun and relax with a nice dinner venue and some drinks.
At IC University of Applied Sciences - Amsterdam, we are proud to be partnered with and accredited by various organizations and associations on local, regional and national levels.